Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter

This weekend I had the privilage to travel to Blanding to visit my parents. I left Friday night around 9:30 from Springville. I travelled to Price following my good friend Derek. By the time I hit Price, I was so exhausted that I could barely keep my eyes open. Well Derek was going to Emry County, which is about 35 min west of Price. I was just going to try to make it to Moab, but Derek suggested I go to Emry with him. So I followed him, and we stayed the night at his Aunt and Uncle's house. The next morning we woke up, I was just going to go straight home, but Derek said he wanted to show me around, and then I asked him to take me on a dirt bike ride. So we went up to the Mountain, I met his dad and girlfriend, his mom's dad, and his dad's dad. We went on about a 15 min ride, then loaded the motorcycle and he took me back down to my car. I then travelled to Blanding. When I arrived, my mom was still at work at the Visitor's Center, so I stayed there with her till she was done. I then spoke on the phone with Justin, (who was at the Sand Dunes) for about 30 min. Then I went and met my good friend Zac's girlfriend and visited with them for a bit, then went home. I ate some frogeye salad (my mom makes the best and she made it specially for me), talked to my mom for a while then went to sleep. I slept in till 10:30 that morning, woke up, showered and got ready for Church. I had a headache so I only went to sacrament. After church we had a yummy dinner, prepared by my mom, then went out to west water (where my dad is digging a new ruin) hiked to the ruin and my dad showed us around. It was so much fun. It was such a great weekend. Now back to reality. Hope everyone had a great weekend, and a great Easter. Love ya.

1 comment:

Linds and Walt said...

You better not blog that your dad is "digging a new ruin" if my dad reads it, it will be a battle of the dads :) hahaha