Thursday, March 29, 2007

Disney World... YAY!

It is official, I am going to Disney World. We fly out of Salt Lake at 7 am on May 30th. We will return on June 7th. I am so excited!!! The family I am going with will be so much fun. They have been several times, therefore they know where to go and what to do. We will have a five or seven day hopper pass, which will get us into all the parks. If your not familiar with Disney World (like I was not), they have several parks there. Epcot, The Animal Kingdom, The Magic Kingdom (which is similar to Disney Land), Universal Studios, and a few water parks. We are staying in their condo, so I don't have to worry about cost of a hotel. They have a washer and dryer so I don't have to pack too much. If you ever get the chance to experience either Disney Land, or Disney World, I recommend you go with people who have been several times, I have found with both my trips that it makes the experience that much more fun! Not that I have the alternative to compare it to, but I still think that it is a good idea.

I guess I should tell you a little about what else has been going on... Justin and I haven't exactally been doing great, but we talked about it yesterday and we figured it all out and we are much better now. I have been juggling buying and being a sales rep for Kid to Kid the last few weeks. When they hire new people, I will be moved just to buyer. I am so excited. We move into our new bulding in May, I saw it yesterday and it is so awesome. It will help out the business a ton. Well, have a wonderful day. :)

1 comment:

Linds and Walt said...

kels, that is awesome! I wish I was going to Disney World! I love ya lots and am so glad to see that you are doing better. I am very happy for you to be doing so well in your jobs! your amazing!