Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Relationships

Well it has almost been a year since Skyler and I started dating. The second longest relationship I have ever had. We, like any other couple have our differences, however for the most part we get along great. Right now we are just working on learning all we can about each other and ourselves. We are also working on our communication skills as a couple when we are in a fight. So far we have succeeded. I am so grateful for the past relationships that have helped me figure out things for this relationship. Skyler is a wonderful person and I am very happy to have him in my life. I think that we would not have been able to work things out with each other, however, had it not been for those past relationships. So I would like to say thank you to the guys I have dated and the girls Sky has dated for helping us know how to work things out with each other. :)

No comments: