Saturday, March 29, 2008

Work

I forgot to keep you posted. The girl that was doing the schedule actually quit because management sat her down to talk to her about it. She said that there were specific reasons that she cut my hours, but they were bogus, I had four witnesses stating that she bragged to them about cutting my hours on purpose. So they took her off scheduling and she ended up quitting, no two week notice or anything, just flat out quit. She told them that she didn't want anyone to think that she was quitting because she felt guilty for cutting my hours, funny cuz why would you even bring that up if that wasn't the reason? Anyway, she is gone for good, I don't have to deal with her anymore. YAY!!!

1 comment:

jer and lous crew said...

keep your chin up GIRLIE....I think your wonderful and some day you will find mr. RIGHT and he will love you the way you need to be LOVED....keep your SWEET SPIRIT UP and all will be well I PROMISE..love you tons