Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Work Politics.

So I came to work and found that my hours have been cut. Not because I am a bad worker, not because I haven't been doing my job, not because of being overstaffed or anything of the sorts. Because the girl that takes care of the schedule doens't like me. How rediculous is that. The funny thing is we used to be friends till one day I was frustrated with her because we go to school together and she didn't want to do her dishes and I told her that she shouldn't leave them for other people to do, so I told a mutual friend of ours that I was a bit frustrated, and now she has vowed revenge. She has formed a group at work to try and get me fired. I am not just assuming things either, I have been informed from a few people at work. Even my boss has noticed that something is off. My boss told me tonight though, that he wants to get someone else to take care of the schedule because she isn't being fair, she is playing favorites. But most of the people that are working here have a set schedule that they went over with the bosses. So at least my boss is noticing something is up. Anyway, I am hoping actually to be changing positions at work and not have to work with her any more. It would be great. So I will find out tomorrow if I get the new position. I'll keep you updated.

No comments: