Saturday, March 29, 2008

Tired

So, I just want to say how tired I am today. Tired as in sleepy, tired as in tired of fighting about stupid things, tired of stupid people. Just plain tired. I wish sometimes that I was more appreciated. I think that I am a fairly good person, and that I usually have the best intentions, I realize that I am not perfect, however, I know that I am not a horrible person. Yet some people like to make me out to look like a horrible person. So I am tired of that also. I really hope that someday Skyler will realize that I am amazing and treat me as so. Cuz right now, it is very frustrating the way he is acting towards me. Either that, or I hope that some day I can find a guy who will love me, and cherish me forever. Every girl deserves to have that. I just haven't really found it yet. I have had a lot of almosts, but haven't landed that great person for me yet.

1 comment:

jer and lous crew said...

keep your chin up girlie...i love you and think your wonderful and someday that RIGHT guy will walk into your life and think your RIGHT also....keep your eyes open and your sweet spirit UP...all will be well I PROMISE...love to you