Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It's been a while

I finally got a new phone! YAY!! I went with the Cherry Chocolate. So far I really like it. I have only downloaded one ringtone so far, "Blue and Yellow" by "The Used". I have V-cast but I don't have a way to get songs on my phone, so that stinks, but I'll get over it. Anyway I am super stoked about it. I also finally found out the name of a song I have been looking for for the past few days. It is "Paralyzed" by "Finger Eleven". You can listen to it on my tracks, great beat. I officially had the worst Migraine ever the last few days. I have never been so sick with a migraine before. Now I almost realize what my mom goes through with her migraines. Not fun. Because of it, I missed one and a half days of work at Climate Dr. It's a good thing that I have a boss that understands. Well I feel lots better today and I am back at work.
My newest exciting news is that I am being trained as a buyer at Kid to Kid. That means that rather than tagging and hanging the clothes, I go through and decide what we are going to buy and for how much. I am super excited, I have been asking Scott to make me a buyer for months now. But luckily Trish see's my potential and now that she took over she is willing to give me a chance. I hope that I can show her everything I have to offer and make it worth her while. Other than that, nothing too exciting. Justin and I are doing great, he has really been great to me this month, which is hard seeming how March isn't exactly my month. I, unfortunately, haven't been the best girlfriend these past few weeks. But Justin has just been awesome. Friday he came over to hang out and waited till I got off work at 8:30, then just did what I wanted to do the rest of the night. We played playstation. Then Saturday he came to visit me at work and brought me a single orange/pinkish rose (my fav). He is so sweet. He even went to sacrament with me on Sunday. What a great guy. Anyway, hope all is well with all of you. Love ya... Kels

No comments: