Friday, March 9, 2007

I can't stop

So I realise that (technically today) yesterday I wrote my 100 list. But today I thought of more things about me that I would like to post. So I decided to post new ones daily.

My Favorite Author is Nicolas Sparks
My new obsession is Guitar Hero.
My best friends are Justin, Emilee, and my mom.
But I have so many friends that I consider "best friends"
I LOVE Mountain Dew. I wish they would make it without the carbonation and the caffine.
My Favorite candy bar changes almost weekly. Sometimes daily
I wish I had more time to spend with my seester.
My favorite TV show is Greys Anatomy, Scrubs is right up there with it
I miss watching friends every Thursday with Linz and Matt.
I still miss Cooper, Trevor, and Coach Jones.
I am terrified that my grandparents are getting older and they will pass soon (meaning in the next 10 years)
I am scared of my parents getting older.
I hate that I feel fat, cuz I know that I am super skinny still, but I am not use to having love handles.
I think that I look better when I am skinnier, but I know that I look better when I have a little meat on my bones.
I use to be shy, and when I moved to Orem, all of a sudden, shy is GONE
I am glad that I am not shy anymore.
I love Math
I hate English
I think that I am a fun person.
I feel like others may not feel the same and that makes me sad
I wish people would get to know me before they judge me.
I am becoming addicted to my blog and I will surely write more later

1 comment:

Linds and Walt said...

kels! you are so cute! I love that you are addicted to blogging with me!