Friday, March 16, 2007

Stupid Phone

My phone officially died yesterday. So I decided to get a new phone, I went down to Provo (my friend Jake works at a Verizon store down there) and started picking out my new phone. Meanwhile Jake looked up my information, and saw that I am not due for an upgrade till next week. Unfortunately he cannot override the system and give me my update early, therefore I won't get a new phone till next week, unless I want to pay full price. So they gave me a loaner phone and the backlight on the screen doesn't work, so I have a phone, I just can't see to text or to look up numbers. It is quite aggrivating. Anyway, I think that I have decided on a Krazr, I just don't know what color I want. I can get the red one, or the white one. Still debating. Anyway, Cell Phones are STUPID!!!!!

No comments: