Monday, March 12, 2007

March 12 List

Today I would have been married for 5 years.
That kinda makes me sad.
I get a new phone on the 21st.
I am trying to decide between a red Krazr and a pink Chocolate.
I need a vacation.
I am going to St. George on the 31st.
I get to see Mikala and meet her husband.
She will also meet Justin.
It has been 70 days since Justin and I made it official.
I am listening to "What a Beautiful Day" by Chris Cagle, it talks about what happened everyday since he met her. (in case you were wondering about the 70 days.)
I got to see Linz and Lex today.
That made me happy! :)
I need to do my Taxes.
I am a procrastinator.
I hate that about myself.
I don't have a great sense of time. (ask Linz and Justin)
I am excited for Jon to get married.
He is going to Cali this week to meet her Grandma.
I wish I could go.
This weekend I was invited to go to Disney World with Alyssa (I work with her at Kid to Kid).
We are not sure if we are going yet.
I really hope we do.
I have never been to Disney World.
I have only been to Disney Land once.
I am not excited about this work week.
I hope that we hire some new people soon at Kid to Kid.
I spent the weekend with Justin. It was nice.
I was supposed to go to Vegas this last weekend to attend the Nascar races.
I missed going cuz I broke up with DJ.
I'll get over it.

Talk to Y'all Later.

1 comment:

Linds and Walt said...

thats random! I thought you and mikala still had issues with each other. any ways, love ya lots!

oh and I forgot that today you would have been married for 5 years. I hope your day is going alright!